Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Christmas cookies card



Hello everyone and Happy November!
I have finally started with my Christmas cards!
I would like to Welcome my new follower, Susan Zuzarte, please check out her blog Just Keep on Creating, Thank you Susan for joining me!
Well I thought of starting my Holiday cards with this super cute little guy. And I was so inspired that I made two different versions.

I stamped the little guy and the buiscuit on watercolor paper. for the one on the light card I colored with markers and for the one on the darker card I used watercolor.

While coloring them I was thinking on how to make an interesting layout for my cards and I thought that it would be very fun to make tooth marks on the paper, and after that my imagination took over and I snapped the biscuit, then I thought well let's snap the foot of the little guy as well!!
I used foam tape behind the little guy and the biscuit, but I glued the broken pieces without foam tape to keep the illusion of them falling down.
I used glossy accent on the caramels to make them look more 3D.

I would like to participate on the following challenges:
Just Keep on Creating, November challenge
Simon Says Stamp, monday challenge, so glossy
Beccys place, a month of holiday cards

I had a lot of fun making this cards and I hope you like them!
Thank you for visiting,
Olga


11 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute cards, Olga! The image is adorable - I love your colouring! I like the bite out of the card hehe, so fun!

suzARTe said...

I love these cards Olga, the bite of the card looks fantastic and I love all the other details as well, lots of dimension to this card. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating

suzARTe said...

I love these cards Olga, the bite of the card looks fantastic and I love all the other details as well, lots of dimension to this card. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Kitty for your kind words! I'm happy you like it!

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Susan for your kind words! I'm happy you like it! It's a pleasure to share my cards on your blog!

Chrysa said...

Very beautiful card! I want to eat a biscuit when I look at it!

Beccy said...

I love the big bite that's been taken out of your card Olga, what a great idea! You did a great job colouring the cute image and then altering it to make something unique... well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Chryssa! I'm happy it makes you want to eat a biscuit! lol that's a good sign!

Olga Fink said...

Thank you Beccy for your kind words! I'm happy you like it!

cheiron said...

Such a fun design! I love the little "bite" out of the side..Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

Olga Fink said...

Thank you so much Cheiron for stopping by!